[ale] Kernel Panic

Ryan Bridges reb at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 16 00:36:32 EDT 1999

Have you recently edited your lilo.conf file?  it sounds like you may be
trying to mount the wrong filesystem as the root fs, especially if it says
something about not being able to find init.  The other case I can think
of is that your root fs has been corrupted or destroyed.

 n Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Rjey