[ale] Kernel Problems

bob ryanbridges at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 9 12:05:16 EDT 1999

Are you sure the kernel compiled properly?  I have seen that error before
when a kernel compile failed, bzImage was generated anyway (that shouldn't
happen and I'm not sure why it does) and that kernel was installed in
lilo.  What happens is the kernel begins to boot normally and bombs when
the point of error is reached.  Like a premature EOF.

Ryan