[ale] perl & apache

jj at spiderentertainment.com jj at spiderentertainment.com
Thu Aug 5 17:25:38 EDT 1999

I run redhat 5.2. We constantly pump out about 2MB/sec. The script in
question gets accessed maybe 50 time in a day. Zombies quickly disappear.
I got 512MB ram, and lots of spare HD. I average about 250-350 proccesses.
Hardly ever goes more then 450.

The only thing out of ordniery that I see when I run ps xa is this :

21328  ?  R  401:13 /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd
22254  ?  R  311:47 /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd
24095  ?  R  267:05 /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd

Please help.

Thank you