[ale] dual processing for a sparc 10

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Thu Aug 5 08:15:41 EDT 1999

I disagree, and not just because I'm on this list :)

We have one SPARCStation 20 that was running Solaris.  Trying to do
anything with it was a pain.  We finally just threw RedHat on there and
now it is quite a useful machine.  Not only is it a bit peppier, trying to
install half the open-source software out there is no longer a chore.