[ale] Lilo problem

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at tfreeman.vnet.net
Wed Aug 4 08:59:21 EDT 1999

I think you may be in error now. I think I'm currently booting linux off
hda1 and OpenDOS from hda5 on another machine. I'm sure that DOS isn't on
hda1, the other I may be confused on.

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Ray Prock wrote:

> I *think* a dos partition has to be hda1 in order to be bootable..  I am
> remembering this from a similar experience in 1994, so my info may be out of
> date.
>         --ray

Thompson Freeman           Even the Immortal Brahma
                           Shaves before he hugs his mama
tfreeman at vnet.net          Karma Shave