[ale] Headers

MetroBoy metroboy at sprynet.com
Wed Aug 4 01:04:19 EDT 1999

> Netscape 4.06 has it (Reply To Sender and All Recipients), and I use
> it for list stuff regularly.  Did they yank the feature post 4.0x?

Reply To All puts the sender in TO: and the list in CC:.  The problem
then is that the original sender gets 2 replies:  one direct and one for
being on the list.  I like to try to cut down on network bandwidth, so I
still have to wipe out one address.  I've also been on the receiving end
of this, where I read the second copy only to find that it's a
duplicate.  It wastes a lot of time when I could be reading other
messages.

Ed