[ale] Headers

MetroBoy metroboy at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 2 17:57:55 EDT 1999

I have been on several lists before where the list manager software
automatically injects a Reply-To header into your message and puts the
list's address in that header.  That way all replies automatically
default to going to the list, regargless of who the original sender is.
This mailing list, however, does not do that, so I always have to erase
the sender's address from the TO: box and replace it with ale at ale.org.
Sorry if I sound like I'm whining, but I was just wondering if a
Reply-To header could be put on here, too.  Thanks for listening.

Ed