[ale] Genereal Netscape Problems

JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM JANINDRA at MS.NDCORP.COM
Mon Aug 2 08:14:08 EDT 1999

I am counting down the days until Opera finally releases their browser for
Linux. Until then can someone offer advice for successfully using Netscape.
Occassionally it will just "crash" for no apparent reason. Other times when
it tries to load a JAVA applet it will crash. I am using the 4.6 RPM from
RedHat. Has anyone had similiar problems and have found a work around to
this? Any help would be appreciated. I do have to use a graphical browser so
please don't tell me that Lynx works great ;)

until(! -e $i) {
       print "Randy";
}