[ale] Printer Tools?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Mon Aug 2 00:04:19 EDT 1999

Sorry,
  LONG week.  HP Deskjet 694C.

What resolutions can you get?  Can you send me any config files, etc?

Robert

Thus spake Michael D. Hirsch (hirsch at mathcs.emory.edu):

> Nomad the Wanderer <nomad at orci.com> wrote:
> > Are there any packages out that will allow me to use my printer in
> > greater than 300x300 resolution without spending a week hacking
> > drivers, etc?
>
> That depends a lot on what your printer is.  Ghostscript can drive my HP inkjet
> at higher resolution.
>
> Tell us about your printer.  Ink jet or Laser?  Postscript?  Make and model?
>
> --Michael

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Administrator     |        People are dumb, panicky
  at Global Commerce Systems.    \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: