[ale] YES, this is your LAST and REAL CHANCE to START your OWN WAY NOW

Nancy747 at wayhi.com Nancy747 at wayhi.com
Fri Apr 30 01:20:03 EDT 1999

Hottest Opportunity Found on the Planet!!!

Voted #1 Business Opportunity 3 yrs in a row...

Turn your Computer into a cash machine..

COMPLETELY AUTOMATED..NO SELLING...

Live Operators do all the selling for you!!!

Call NOW!
1-800-811-2141 CODE#65296
and Receive our FREE REPORT..STEPS-TO-SUCCESS

<b><A HREF="http://surf.to/ultimatehomebusiness-Joylucci">
Top Secrets ! The ULTIMATE Home Based Business Web Site!</A></b>

Or just send a blank email to my autoresponder:

<b>For More Info</b>

THANK YOU!.

To be REMOVED from our lists please email us at:
Remove Me
And you won't receive another E-mail from us.

<b>THANK YOU!</b>