[ale] X11Amp

Patrick Ramsey Ramsey_Patrick at promina.org
Thu Apr 29 16:48:31 EDT 1999

Anyone else run into issues with X11Amp corrupting mp3's?

I can copy a set of mp3's ove to my linux box and play them for a while, but after I exit and come back in, and try to select one to play, X11Amp just scrolls through all of them and doesn't play anything... <sob>

Any ideas?  I realize this stuff is in beta, and it may have some issues... I'm about to send the question to the author.. just thought I would ask if anyone had a solution to this or has even experienced this problem...

thanks,

-Patrick