[ale] Redhat 6.0 available for download

Dunlap, Randy randy.dunlap at intel.com
Wed Apr 28 09:33:32 EDT 1999

I don't recall the support policies that go along with
RedHat's new pricing structure, but they are selling
RH 6.0 CD-ROMs (no book) for $39.95, or CD-ROMs, book,
and support (I believe) for $79.95 according to one
web page that I saw a few days ago (on zdnet IIRC).

The $40 package is for experienced users who don't
need the manual and/or support -- that's how the web
page explained it.

/Randy