[ale] Make money WHILE you surf the net!

Rick Davies rickd at cyber-wizard.com
Tue Apr 27 23:03:39 EDT 1999

Scott,

I wonder if you read the terms and conditions that AllAdvantage.org placed
on the usage of their service.  I'm not sure if you realize that spamming in
order to get more people to join your referral lists is not looked upon
kindly by AllAdvantage.  In fact, you could be reported to them an your
account could be pulled.  Drastic? yes?  Unwarranted? no.  Ill let the
members of this list be the judge.  But considering that this list deals
solely with Linux and the program you are referring to will only be
available under Windows might not make too many of them happy. <grin>

My $0.02

--Rick

"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice" -- Yoda
Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace