[ale] GetOpt::std????

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Tue Apr 27 11:30:15 EDT 1999

  Ok, I'm not loosing my mind here.  I can dig around on CPAN and
find references to GetOpt::Std, which I have a developer screaming
for.  I can't find any links to it though.  I pulled out my CPAN
cd even and did a find and can't find any files
"find . -iname getopt\* | grep -i std"
Did it get incorporated into another module that I can't find a doc
on or something?  I have GetOpt::Std installed on an older machine
so I'm not completely loosing my mind.

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   Y1K = Dark Ages and Black Plague
Senior System Administrator II  |   Y2K = Windows2000 and BSOD
  at Great West Life.           \_

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: