[ale] CD Burner/Rewriter Hardware?

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 27 10:00:56 EDT 1999

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Daniel S Cox wrote:

I have a yamaha 4416s, 16x read, 4x write, 4x rewrite, 2 mb buffer (scsi)
works great, but if I could do it over again I would buy the
plextor 8x write (no rewrite) for the same price.
I spent too much on it because of weird circumstances, I payed 430, you
should be able to find it for < 350. check pricewatch, shopper, and
especially buycomp.com (Had it for 370 a couple months back).

Nick