[ale] RedHat-6.0?

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 26 17:38:21 EDT 1999

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Vernard Martin wrote:

> >   Someone on another list I'm on just said they have a RedHat-6.0 ISO.
> > Does anyone know if it's actually out for real yet?
>
> According to slashdot, Redhat 6.0 is starting to show up on mirrors. However, I
> have never heard of ISOs bein produced except by Debian and Suse.

It's out.  It's called Hedwig.

RedHat themselves do not produce ISO's officially, but there are lots of
unofficial ones.  You can find one for RedHat 5.9.7 on my web site, for
example.

Also, Caldera at least has ISOs of the "lite" version of their 1.3 product,
and Pacific Hi-Tech does ISOs as well.

later,
chris

--