[ale] majordomo anyone?

Russell Enderby Russell.Enderby at arris-i.com
Wed Apr 21 12:57:26 EDT 1999

I am running majordomo.  The main stuff to do is:

01)  Modify the /etc/sendmail.cf with the majordomo.cf stub.  (this is the
hook from sendmail into majordomo)

02)  Modify the /etc/majordomo.alias file to point to your list directory
and the config files for the list. (tells where the list is)

03)  Add in the initail emails into the lists (if any) directory as well as
creating the .config file for the list.  This sets up all the options (ie -
subscribes are automatic or require authorization by list owner)

04)  Reboot sendmail and send a test message to the list (with you name in
the list to test it out)

Hopefully I dident leave anything out.  If you still have issues let me
know.
later,
Russell

--
Russell T. Enderby                                        Arris Interactive
Software Engineer                                         3871 Lakefield Dr,
Email: Russell.Enderby at arris-i.com