[ale] Precompiled kernels

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Sat Apr 17 10:31:54 EDT 1999

	I am still low on disk space, but would like to go to the 2.2
kernel. It seems that in all the distributions, there are several
precompiled kernels. Is there a set of precompiled 2.2 kernels available
anywhere? Can I just grab precompiled kernels from other distributions
and stick them in, or would they have to be the same distribution. Any
other things to add?

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden at Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]