[ale] Ftape & Linux 2.2

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Thu Apr 15 13:33:14 EDT 1999

Hey y'all,
	I've had the 2.2 kernel installed for a while, and I wanted to begin using
Ftape again.. HOWEVER -- I didn't compile any of the Ftape "fixes" into my
2.2 kernel (as they were specifically for 2.0), an dnow Ftape doesn't work...

Is there anyone out there who is using Ftape with a 2.2 kernel?  If so,
what (if anything) did you have to do to enable it?

FYI -- I'm using an Iomega Ditto 800 as my tape backup...

Cheers!
Jay
-----
Jay Finch                       : "I couldn't help but notice how
Owner/GKE of NERO-Atlanta       :  the moonlight reflects off your
(770) 650-0410  (voice)         :  sticky, gelatinous tongue."
(770) 902-3049  (pager)         :       -- Frank the iguana
horus at larp.com                  :
MTBI Survey says:  ENFJ         :
      Check out my home page at:  http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/