[ale] I was a Booth Monkey for linux

Michael A. Smith masmith at bsat.com
Wed Apr 14 09:53:06 EDT 1999

	I, for the longest time, didn't completely understand(and didn't appreciate
as much as I should have) the "Free Software" movement.  I recently picked
up the book "Open Sources" from the book store and gained a whole new
understanding and appreciation for those people who give freely of their
time and effort in order to prosper computers and science in general.  If
you haven't read the book, I would pick it up.  It has helped me to explain
to others the benefits of "Open Source"(that which is GPL'd).

Michael Smith
mike.smith at bigfoot.com