[ale] Tk.pm

Chris Ness cness at gloster.vivid.net
Tue Apr 13 22:51:44 EDT 1999

Help! I'm pulling my hair out on this one that seems like it should be
so easy I've RTFMed till I am blue in the face without finding a file
called Tk.pm . I've reinstalled/recompiled Perl with the latest version
(5.00503). I've grepped and netsearched. I've explored an ever widening
set of docs for tk/tcl and for Perl with no success. If this file is so
critical for every perl program, why is it so well hidden?
Thanks in advance for the help and the catharsis.
--
Chris Ness
mailto:cness at gloster.vivid.net   	      All jobs are equally easy to