[ale] What's this guy doing?

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 12 20:05:14 EDT 1999

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Glenn R. Stone wrote:

kind of related in an offtopic sort of way, I found a pretty spiffy
program that scans your logs for odd activity then mails you the results.
If any of you want to check it out you can get it from www.psionic.com.
But be forewarned that it can be a bit of a pain by default because it
mails you all kinds of crap  that you dont care about (pppd dialing etc)
so you will probably want to tweak it a bit.

Nick