[ale] What's this guy doing?

Michael Hirsch hirsch at mathcs.emory.edu
Mon Apr 12 14:39:37 EDT 1999

Jim Popovitch writes:
> Michael, Is this what you are talking about?  If so, where can I find more
> specifics on this bug?

Oops.  You are right--this bug was not in RH 5.2, but it was in 5.1.
My bad.

It must be popular not to fix this bug.  I still get people probing
my machine with this even though the fix has been out since August.

I tried looking this up at www.rootshell.com, but they don't seem to
be up right now.

--Michael