[ale] What's this guy doing?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Mon Apr 12 13:45:14 EDT 1999

Michael, Is this what you are talking about?  If so, where can I find more
specifics on this bug?
Cert has released an update on security vulnerabilities in Unix NFS server
(rpc.mountd) security hole that affected various distributions. The update
states that all versions of Red Hat Linux are vulnerable, which was correct
at the time the original alert was released. The 5.2 release had this
corrected before the release and thus is NOT vulnerable.

Users do NOT need to download or upgrade any package at this time.

 From:
http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/rh52-errata-general.html