[ale] Time synching

Ben Coleman bcoleman at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 8 22:44:12 EDT 1999

On Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:08:22 -0500, Bob Kruger wrote:

>I am looking around for a "How-to" so that I can have one server as a
>master time server, and have the other servers synchronize from it.

I'm looking for something similar, but in my case I want it to be on my
Dial-On-Demand/IP Masquerading machine, and have it only sync to an
external source only when dialed up(i.e. don't bring up the line just to
do a time sync with an external standard, but perhaps force a sync
whenever the line is brought up).

Ben
--
Ben Coleman NJ8J                     | The attempt to legislatively
http://bcoleman.home.mindspring.com/ | micromanage equality results, at