[ale] Jazz disk (ATAPI)

ari myo at thy.dyn.ml.org
Tue Sep 8 14:03:02 EDT 1998

i think everyone was curious about this one at some point.

from the zip drive mini-howto faq page...
http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/mini/ZIP-Drive-7.html#ss7.5

--
7.5 Why does Iomega use partition number 4 ?

This is one of the most popular questions, but I don't think anyone has a
definite answer to this one. Could be they had their head where the sun don't
shine. Maybe there is no reason.
--

personally, i think it was just to be original and make everyone ask why, so
they'd have some more people to laugh at.

ari