[ale] vpn using linux

Zot O'Connor zot at ZotConsulting.com
Tue Sep 15 16:28:03 EDT 1998

The VPN using ppp tunneled through ssh is pretty damn slick.

Email me if you have problems.

I ran it through a tis tn-gw at one client with auto redialing and it
ran spectacularly.  Their security team never noticed :)

BTW Data Fellows has made the license clear that any corporate used
needs to purchase a license.  As a channel partner with Data Fellows, I
can offer one hellauv discount for ssh servers (like > 50%) for a very
short time (till 2.0 is officially released by DF).

The Data Fellows VPN+ package will be coming out for Linux sometime like
January.  The VPN package is awesome and is everything you want for
security.  Imagine being able to put a VPN client (client to client
connections as well), client to server connections, client to gateways
connections, and then a port filtering firewall on every windows desktop
and then centrally managing it!

All for $90/client (or alot less)!

I can even add file crypto and anti virus for #30 to $50!

Email me for details if you want them.

--
Zot O'Connor

www.ZotConsulting.com