[ale] External HD Case

Jeffery Tillotson jtillotson at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 15 08:37:38 EDT 1998

I just purchased an DEC Multia that is in a really small case and can not
fit internal hard drives.  What I am looking for is a cse that will hold
four SCSI-2 devices.  I have searched for a little time on the web and a
some of the local stores and have only found one outlet.  I don't like
buying things without comparison shopping  so I would like a couple other
places that sells them, preferably local.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  This isn't totally off topic as I will be running Red Hat 5.1
on this Multia when I get it all together.

Thanks,
Jeff Tillotson