[ale] Redhat 5.1, X, and lock ups

Chris Hudgin chudgin at throttle.ccg.ou.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:28:16 EDT 1998

Chris,

    I've experienced that problem, too.  Have you tried unloading and
reloading the mouse driver (gpm) while you're in the virtual tty?  That
might fix it.

                                     Chris Hudgin

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 Chris_Fowler at nad.adp.com wrote:

> When I switch from X windows to a virtual tty and switch back to X I can no
> longer click on anything.  Do you know what causes this?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris Fowler

Chris Hudgin                             |  Arguing that the Open Source
System Administrator, Project Hub-CAPS   |  software development model won't
University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA  |  work is like arguing that man
E-mail:  chudgin at throttle.ccg.ou.edu
Web:     http://throttle.ccg.ou.edu/~chudgin