[ale] syslog entries (EXPLAINED)

Matt Shade mss at atl.hp.com
Tue Sep 8 12:20:52 EDT 1998

Are you sure about that? I just installed 2.0.34 on a machine and it
shows the same entry in /var/log/messages. I KNOW I'm not running any
programs like that. It almost looks like it starts after I rlogin from
another machine, but that could be coincidence. Did you find any other
reason for this?

--
    / /                                       |Matt Shade (RCE)
  / /__ / /_ _/ North American Response Center|mss at atl.hp.com
 / / / / /_/ /  20 Perimeter Summit Boulevard |Matt Shade /HP-USA,om41
/_/ /_/ /___/   Atlanta, Georgia  30319 /USA  |Phone: 404/T 648-3076
    /_/