[ale] LOCAL: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts September Meeting

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Thu Sep 3 22:04:16 EDT 1998

Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts - September meeting notice.

	     Come and join your fellow Linux Enthusiasts
		for another high-spirited ALE meeting.

			   Thursday 10 September
			       7:00 PM
		  Georgia Tech College of Computing
			       Room 17

			     THIS MONTH:

                    Paul Reavis - Partner Software Inc.

                             "Java under Linux"

  A brief introduction to Java, with a list of reasons why it is a great
  language and why Linux developers should be interested. I'll cover the
     current set of virtual machines for Linux, describe my working
   environment, and show off some things I am developing with Debian to
               better integrate Java with Linux.

		For more info, visit the ALE web page:
		      <URL:http://www.ale.org/>

       For Directions to the Georgia Tech College of Computing:
   <URL:http://www.cc.gatech.edu/external.affairs/directions.html>