[ale] Creative Labs DVD Encore

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Wed Sep 2 20:51:56 EDT 1998

YES!  This, and my USB quickcam are the two things that I don't have
support for linux with at this point.  the DVD rocks under win98 too.

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://jmurrah.salug.org, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.