[ale] isdn

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Thu Oct 29 10:23:15 EST 1998

$300 isn't high unless you compare it to a serial driven device, and
even then, it's a competititve price.  We've been using an external
Ascend box for a while. It goes through ethernet.  It's hassle free,
but prices of these type devices ranges between $500 and $1200.  A
spellcaster card is a nice low to intermediate range solution.

-Eric.