[ale] Sybase and Linux

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Thu Oct 29 09:28:12 EST 1998

Go to red hat web site first. You will need to register and then you can
download the sybase rpm from there. I have downloaded it from there and
running on two RH boxen. Works great. Only problem is everything has to be
done with command line tool 'isql'. No gui tool available. But that's fine
with me. Be prepared to browse through tons of docs unless you are
familiar with sybase.

--
Mir S Islam
Systems Administrator