[ale] reminder tues night at linux general store

joe at ace.linuxgeneralstore.com joe at ace.linuxgeneralstore.com
Tue Oct 20 06:31:53 EDT 1998

The Atlanta Linux Showcase is this week!

Its a big week for the store, come join us tonight for a
pre showcase lan party.
V is seting up all kinds of toys for linux in action
come get a sneak preview.
Equipment loans still needed, monitors are in short supply.
the store is looking for people to test and work a new
linux POS at our booth if you are interested se me tonight.
the building got a fresh coat of paint and a new sign.

so for pizza ,free installs ,and happy hacking come see us at
798 marietta st.
404-881-8090
http://www.linuxgeneralstore.com
joe at linuxgeneralstore.com