[ale] ARGH -- ignore all this other crap

ari myo at thy.ml.org
Sun Oct 18 11:31:51 EDT 1998

well, this figures...
i opened up kmail to check one of my old accounts, and it decided to send all
the mails that were in my outbox again... apparently, they didn't have "sent"
flags that kmail understands, as i use mutt... hopefully, i killed sendmail
before it could send enough out to make too much of an impact, but i'm not
positive.  ignore any old mails from me... and keep in mind not to use kmail,
if you use mutt on a regular basis.

i must say, that's rather embarrassing...

ari