[ale] Quake2 catches Sig 11 and blows out and leaves the console messed up?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Fri Oct 16 20:58:44 EDT 1998

Well,
  Read the subject.  I'm happily playing Quake2, 3.19a when all of a sudden
it reports it caught sig 11 and dumps me back to the prompt.  From this
point on my console/keyboard is hosed.  Pressing "r" gives me ^T and
alot of other junk.  Very little is readable.

  First,
    Anyone know how to keep this from happening?

  Second,
    Anyone know if it's possible to fix my console after it gets trashed?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   You mean you paid
Senior System Administrator II  |        MONEY for
  at Great West Life.           \_    Service Pack '98???

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: