[ale] Visio clone for gnome?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Thu Oct 15 13:35:00 EDT 1998

	Hmmm...  Thought I had sent this out before.  Can't find any trace
though.  Oh well.  If this is a duplicate, please excuse...

	At the October ALE meeting on gnome, one of the apps was a drawing
program similar to visio.  I thought someone said the name was "dia" or some
such.  I can't find any reference to it anywhere.  Someone else have any
information?

	TIA

	Regards,
	Mike