[ale] Majordomo Bug

Stan.Hearn at ipst.edu Stan.Hearn at ipst.edu
Wed Oct 14 12:27:12 EDT 1998

When I send an email via majordomo with a single '.' on a line by itself, mdomo sends the message to sendmail with out doubling the period so anything in the email after the period is not sent.

I'm running version 1.93 and the latest is 1.94.4, but it doesn't mention this as being a bug fix.  I'm sure that it's sending the text straight to sendmail and when sendmail sees the single period, it interprets it as EOT.

Is anyone running a newer version and can they test to see if this still is a problem?

Thanks,
STAN