[ale] Q: Zipdisk won't eject @#$!! disk (fwd)

John M. Mills jmills at jmills.gtri.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 7 08:58:18 EDT 1998

oops - I send this into space, 1st time:

In private correspondence, on Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Al Lee wrote:

> Did you hit it with a sledge hammer?
> 73
> AL

No - as I said, I boot Win95.  The Win panel 'eject' works.  That's more
like hitting it with a nerf hammer, but I have to hit myself with a sledge
hammer to get myself to boot Win.

It's a thought which has occured to me, tho ...

  John M. Mills, Senior Research Engineer -- john.mills at gtri.gatech.edu
  Georgia Tech Research Institute, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0834
         Phone contacts: 404.894.0151 (voice), 404.894.6285 (FAX)
             "Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, and Simulations"