[ale] Linux presenter for MUMPS of Georgia group

joe at ace.linuxgeneralstore.com joe at ace.linuxgeneralstore.com
Tue Oct 6 17:24:46 EDT 1998

Hi Dan,
This month most of us are busy preparing for the the atlanta
linux showcase. However you are all welcome to join us tuesday night
at the Linux General Store for the weekly meeting here at 798
marietta st.

I dont know how your group will feel about moving the meeting
next week ,but thay can bring thier own computers join the
lan party and do installs for free.

We also love pizza ,helping each other and trading hardware
and knowlage,

Join us if you can the directions are on the web site.
http://linuxgeneralstore.com

call to confirm and I will make space for you
404-892-7088

joe at linuxgeneralstore.com