[ale] JOBOP Software Development Consultant

dje at candseek.com dje at candseek.com
Mon Oct 5 13:35:37 EDT 1998

Since you listed your address on a RDBMS web site, I thought
you might be willing to help.

I represent a leading edge technology firm an seek  people
To join the professional services division.  The most immediate
need is for qualified people in the Atlanta, GA area, although we
need people along the entire East Coast.

The following is the job description:

Senior/Principle Consultant

Due to tremendous growth in our Sales and Professional Services
Businesses, we have the need to add a key technical resource to our
Professional Services business unit. This individual is the "go to" technical
person for the Professional Services team. We need experience
developing with C++ in both UNIX and NT environments, experience
in design and in all phases of the software development cycle,
RDBMS experience with Oracle, Sybase and NT SQL Server and the
ability to provide both pre and post sales support as needed.

The position includes:  Very competitive compensation package (up to
low six figures plus bonus)  Excellent benefits  A chance to join a very
profitable, leading edge, fast growing organization.

If you know anyone who might be interested please forward this to them
or contact me today.

Dave Eide
Quest_IT a division of Diedre Moire Corporation
510 Horizon Center
Robbbinsville, NJ 08691
Phone: 609-584-9000 ext 273
Fax: 609-584-9575