[ale] Re: linux story

Linux Idiot esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Oct 1 21:07:37 EDT 1998

Katie Hafner wrote:

> >Did you get your story to press??
> >

> it will run next thurs.
> do you get circuits?

Ah, what's a circuit??

> in the meantime, do you have any idea how many college students use linux,
> or how to find that information?

Depends on the school.  I know Georgia Tech is a big Linux environment.
I was working on my masters at Emory a few years back and they had a
pretty big UNIX environment, although I don't know if they use Linux.

I'm forwarding this email to a local Linux user's group that is kinda
based at GA  Tech.  There may be some folks there who might be able to
provide more information.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????