[ale] OFFTOPIC (kinda): When to modify the makefile

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Tue Jun 30 10:32:51 EDT 1998

Just off the cuff,
  I'm still working on compiling a new GCC for solaris and a thought hit
me.  "If I need to modify the makefile definition for paths, do I need to
do it before the make?"

  I guess that most of the time, it doesn't matter, unless someone is
silly enough to hardcode a path into a binary right?

Robert
Robert L. Harris                |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator II  |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.           \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: