[ale] pci sound

jim rebus at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 29 14:06:01 EDT 1998

--------------C0A325E6121B8E047644D967

I have the same sound card. There is an experimental driver out there
that supposedly works with kernel 2.1.91 (?). I can't remember where I
saw it. Or you can purchase the OSS sound driver at:

http://www.opensound.com

I went for OSS. Setup is very simple and it works like a dream. It cost
me about $30.

Tri Ngo wrote:

>  I was wondering if there was a way that i could get my creative
> ensoniq audio PCI sound card to work under linux. This card has 32
> voice wave table, not 64. Model ES1371

--------------C0A325E6121B8E047644D967

</pre>
<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
I have the same sound card. There is an experimental driver out there that
supposedly works with kernel 2.1.91 (?). I can't remember where I saw it.
Or you can purchase the OSS sound driver at:

<P>http://www.opensound.com

<P>I went for OSS. Setup is very simple and it works like a dream. It cost
me about $30.

<P>Tri Ngo wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE> <FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>I was wondering
if there was a way that i could get my creative ensoniq audio PCI sound
card to work under linux. This card has 32 voice wave table, not 64. Model
ES1371</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>

</BODY>
</HTML>
<pre>