[ale] ppp-compress-2[146]?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Thu Jun 18 00:29:49 EDT 1998

Mine copied about 6 files, but I wanted to upgrade from 2.1.105 to
2.1.106 anyway so I rebuilt.

Mine's running great now also.

Robert.

Thus spake Steven A. DuChene (sduchene at mindspring.com):

> Yahoo!!!
> Compiled and installed ppp-2.3.5 and it works like a charm even
> without recompiling the kernel. When I did the "make kernel" step
> it only transfered one file, if_ppp.h, and after doing a diff of
> the new one verses the old one there didn't seem to be anything
> earth shattering difference wise so I decided to give it a go.
>
> Anyway, I am sending this from a system running kernel 2.1.106ac2
> and libc.so.5.4.33 connecting to the net via ppp-2.3.5
> --
> Steven A. DuChene   Linux Fan!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene
>
> Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's
> too dark to read.
>                 -- Groucho Marx

Robert L. Harris            |   Educate the Masses,
Senior System Administrator |      Don't just help them to
  at Great West Life.        \_       Remain ignorant.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: