[ale] ppp-compress-2[146]?

Steven A DuChene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Wed Jun 17 12:59:18 EDT 1998

Robert:
I am experiencing the same problem with 2.1.106 when I try to run pppd.
I had hoped to find a solution on the kernel mailing lists but I see
you have been posting there already about the various things you have
worked on so far trying to get pppd to work with 2.1.105 & 2.1.106

BTW, I have got pppd-2.3.3 and it seems to connect & dial fine but
quits when it can't find those modules.
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		  X/CDE/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.