[ale] Tuesday night: more hack items

jbg at linuxgeneralstore.com jbg at linuxgeneralstore.com
Tue Jun 16 20:55:22 EDT 1998

hey guys,

its tuesday again and we're gearing up at the store for another tuesday
night hardware/install session.  We have several pieces of hardware in
need of hacking.  For anyone interested we have several Sun
SparcPrinters and an IBM RS/6000 available for hacking.  The
SparcPrinters are laser jet printers originally intended for
Sparcstations.  All items work and we are offering  to give one of the
printers and the 6000 away to the person/people who can hack them under
linux, as long as they make it known how they did it. :)

As usual, we will be open tonight for anyone interested in hanging out
and eating pizza, getting help with their linux box,  and meeting other
linux enthusiasts.  We will start at 7:00 PM and order pizza around
8:00.

The Staff

Linux General Store

www.linuxgeneralstore.com