[ale] route and ifconfig

Linux Idiot esoteric at atlnet.com
Wed Jun 10 23:27:23 EDT 1998

I have had three computers connected via ethernet. Everything was fine
and good while I was using reserved private network ip addresses.  I've
since changed the ip address of my main machine to it's new static ip.
Now I can't get my network configured properly.  I can telnet from the
machine with the static ip to the others, but I can not telnet, ping,
whatever from the 'other' machines to my main machine (the one with the
static ip).  Can anyone suggest the proper combinations of ifconfig and
route that will correct this problem?  The ip addresses are:

192.168.255.253
192.168.255.254
208.148.155.187		static ip

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at atlnet.com

Get Windows CE and watch Windows crash in the palm of your hand...