[ale] stairsteps

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 7 00:13:29 EDT 1998

When I was running slackware I did get printing working w/o stairstepping
in a way, I used magic filter to set up the printcap (Deskjet 500) and I
could print using lpr -P dsjet, but the catch was, anything I wanted to
print I had to print from netscape, If I did the same command from a
command line I got the stair stepping. Very odd.
Nick